The Syneron-Candela laser vein treatment for varicose and spider veins creates a beam of high-intensity light that penetrates deeply into skin tissue targeting the lesion. Elōs is an effective treatment for most skin types. Small red spider veins on the face or lower body can be treated, as well as larger blue-green colored varicose veins on the legs. Its treatment offers optimal results with minimal side effects.
Whether the result of pregnancy, hormones, genetics or age itself, varicose and smaller spider veins can cause your legs to look old even if they are toned. Our leg veins contain special one way valves to assist with proper circulation. However, increased pressure on the body from prolonged standing and walking can cause these valves to fail in susceptible individuals, which leads to the enlarged vessels that we know as varicose and spider veins. They seldom cause pain, but their looks alone can be a reason for treatment.
The Benefits of elos™ Laser Vein Therapy
- elos™ allows for treatment of large skin areas
- no needles, drugs or toxic chemicals used with elos™ vein therapy.
- is a faster procedure than many other vein therapies.
- There is little to no down time with elos™ vein therapy.
- The procedure has minimal complications or side effects.
- results are longer lasting and aesthetically rewarding
- is less traumatic to the surrounding skin compared to sclerotherapy.
- Vein Therapy is less painful than sclerotherapy.
- elos™ therapy can be used on the face, legs and other parts of the body.
- Recovery is immediate.